[Archers] St Sebastians Shoot

Rachael Knoblauch rmknoblauch at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 10:52:08 PDT 2019

I'm not sure I understand the timed round designation. What if the archer
shoots the backer on the first arrow? Is it still 2 points, or is it 1? Or
do you mean 2 points is the maximum an archer can achieve for the first
arrow, and all others will be 1 whether or not they shoot the target or the
backer?

Thanks,
Dagný

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 9:37 PM GEORGE <jaynardone at comcast.net> wrote:

> Sounds very reasonable to me!
>
> Janyn
>
> Sent from XFINITY Connect App

Rachael Knoblauch
Graduate Student
University of Maryland Baltimore County | Department of Chemistry and
Biochemistry