[Archers] Atlantian DEM of Archery

Cameron deGrey camerondegrey at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 09:15:43 PDT 2019

>From all of us I am sure, thank you very much for your service, attention,
and energy you brought to the leadership role of DEM for our great Kingdom.

Aside from your effort and seemingly short time, I very much appreciate
your foresight  and willingness to allow others to step in and bring fresh
eyes to the role. We can only hope they do as good a job as you have done.

Thanks again for your service.

Cameron