[Archers] 10th St. Sebastian Pennsic Shoot “CoG hunting in the afterlife....”

Cameron deGrey camerondegrey at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 08:11:46 PDT 2019

clarifications: the target would can be shot at with arrows of those
remembered, or whatever token could be dropped into a receptacle as a
remembrance.

The only caveat is that the contents must be able to be burned.

I will write upa description and with yours and the communities blessing
will advertise this isa part of the shoot. Though this would not be part of
the scoring of the shoot it would be up the day of the shoot and
potentially longer. with a scheduled date and place for the ceremonial
burning where all who wish to participate, can.

Cameron