[Archers] 10th St. Sebastian Pennsic Shoot “CoG hunting in the afterlife....”

JAMES FRAILEY seamusmcray at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 06:22:53 PDT 2019

Here is where we are today with our St Sebastian's Pennsic shoot. We need
more help. We do not have enough marshals to run the shoot. Please help us
and step up. Please pass the message to others that we need marshals and
targets.

10th St. Sebastian Pennsic Shoot “CoG hunting in the afterlife....”

MIC for the Day Master Seamus McRay Marshal and Target
Marshal Coordinator Baron Colum Maxell
Registration Desk/table Nichola Blackwell
Favors Lady Freug the Herbalist
Fluid and Snack Czarista Baroness Arnbjorg
Award Arrows Naran Numuchi
Marshal Lewin Patrone Marshal and Target
Martelle Von Charlottenburg Marshal and Target
Aiden of Bright Hills Marshal and Target
Dagny Austkona Marshal
Godai Katsunaga Marshal and Target
Margaret Lad Marshal and Target
Baron Saphir Marshal maybe a target
Ronan mac Imair Marshal and Target
Baroness Karin Taylor de Cameron Marshal
Maistir Cian mac Ceallachain Ui Dubhlaich Marshal
Chris LeStrange Marshal
Miles de Locwode Marshal
Lady Treya Min Teanga Marshal
Johne the Brewer Marshal