[Archers] Atlantian DEM of Archery

JAMES FRAILEY seamusmcray at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 07:37:53 PDT 2019

Archery Marshals of Atlantia,

Having been the Atlantian Archery DEM for quite some time, I feel that it
is time for me to step aside and allow someone else the opportunity to
bring new energy and ideas to this position. I know there are very strong
Marshals in Atlantia that could be very good DEM’s. If you are interested
in this position you will need to send me a letter of intent/interest which
should include your SCA resume/bio and experience.

Some of the things the job includes:

• Management and administration of the Archery warrants on the Marshal
Warrant Roster (https://warrant.atlantia.sca.org/warrants/1).
• Maintain the teaching materials and archery rules posted on the archery
site (http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/).
• Review Event and Quarterly reports
• Approve users for the Atlantian Archery Marshals Mailing list
• Update the Archery page http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/
• Attend UnEvent or send a proxy
• Participate at University
• Member of the Society and a current Archery Marshal

So yes you need some computer skills.

I need to have all letters of intent in by May 20, 2019. That gives you
about a month to respond to this letter. I will collect them and send to
his Grace, Duke Vladimir Ivanovich Aleksandrov and his emergency Dame
Rosalind Delamere.

If you have any questions please contact me privately.

Thank you all for your support over the years and I look forward to seeing
your letters of intent.

In service,

Baron Seamus McRay
Master of the Pelican