[Archers] Archery netting

Tracey Mahon treya.minteanga at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 08:41:23 PDT 2019

Fellow archers,
Saw this on an archer list today. Thought I would pass the info on. Who is looking for some netting? This is a really good price. Sca archers recommended it.

10x20 archery netting, $158 from Flaghouse.com.

“Good stop on the wide diameter , blunt tipped youth arrows. Fair stop on the better, slimmer, custom arrows our better archers use. App. 1/8 diameter voids. edge taped and grommeted on one edge.”

Might be better or cheaper out there, but this meets most of our needs. 30 foot length for another $100.

“Yup, that’s where we got ours, still in good shape after many years.

“They had the best pricing when we were shopping, and in several comparisons since.”

Hope someone has use of this info,
In service,

Lady Treya Min Teanga
Order of the Sagittarius