[Archers] An opportunity

john atkins houseofgrey at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 14:20:42 PDT 2018

Fellow Atlantian Archers,It is becoming increasingly obvious to me that I can no longer pull a bow of 40 pound draw weight or more. As such I am listing here 5 bows I have available for any interested. If you are THAT interested I can bring them to WoW if you are attending. Else shipping would be the additional cost. I can send you pictures if you would like. FB would most likely NOT allow me to post the pictures nor make the offer there. If there is a lot of interest in any of these bows i.e. more than one person then the price goes to OBO. :-) If you have questions please use the email addy listed below.
Martin Hunter - 45 pound draw, beautiful wood with glass overlays. Retail $630, asking $320. Condition, excellent.
Bear Kodiak Magnun Grayling - 45 pound draw. This is a new bow but green like the old one with white accents. Retail $480, asking $240. Excellent condition.
Cold Mountain longbow - 49 pound draw. Action bamboo with glass overlays. This bow shoots just like a 3River Tomahawk and is very fast. Retail $750, asking $400. Excellent condition.
Elk Ridge long bow - 48 pound draw. A beautiful wood bow with glass overlays on the limbs and antler limb tips. Retail $400, asking $200.
Flagella Dei horse bow - 40 pound draw weight. Horn accents on the syhas, black leather limb covers. Reatil $450 Asking $225. Bow is in very good condition.
CoG
Email contact houseofgrey at yahoo.com