[Archers] Quarterly Reports Due

neacalban1 at aol.com neacalban1 at aol.com
Thu Sep 6 22:03:34 PDT 2018

 Me, not a lot..... ;-)  I forget as to what other quarterly reports I filed, but.... my Group being Ponte Alto, and not having  any good access actually inside Ponte Alto territory, we tend to visit other groups, such as Grimmsfield, Roxbury Mills, and Stierbach.  On a personal level, I have done the following this year.  : Ran a Period competition at Tournament of Ymir, ran Archery with an Ottoman theme at Spring Coronation(allowed me to test out the Qabak)  taught thumb ring at On Target, Ran Archery at Ruby Joust(again with a Turkish theme) , taught Thumb ring archery at Storvik Novice, represented Atlantia at Scarlet Guard Inn in Aethelmearc, Taught Thumb ring archery at Pennsic, ran the Inaugural Pennsic Flight Shoot and the Period Bow Shoot, am headed off to Rip Rap War where I have stepped in to run Target archery since there was a need, and will be running the Period Shoot at War of the Wings.