[Archers] Looking for marshals for Dun Carraig Birthday - 10 Nov

deedee Mail deallac at juno.com
Mon Sep 3 15:46:20 PDT 2018

Greetings all,

I have been asked to be the MiC for Dun Carraig's upcoming birthday event,
and I need marshals for the individual activities.

The event is 10 Nov, in Waldorf, Md.

The Barony is requesting that all of the marshals come from outside of the Barony,
so that all of their local members can fully compete in the activities.
I need marshals for heavy, rapier, archery, and maybe thrown weapons (have a maybe there,
but if others are interested, please let me know).
There is already someone lined up for youth.
All will be good opportunities for MiTs, too.

The Barony has determined the style of tournaments for each activity (still working a bit on
archery).  The theme is their silver jubilee and all of the tournaments are themed around past
baronage.  Descriptions can be found at - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S-hPI5v72sQPuvGThRiKVRKZirsZSIzZi4m9aHCRdR0/edit?usp=sharing. ( I hope this link comes through :))

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

YIS

Dame Dealla Cohen, OP, Order of the Yew Bow, Order of the Golden Dolphin, DEM Thrown Weapons

Sent from my iPad