[Archers] Target Archery at WoW

Megan Ladd mladd28 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 06:40:09 PDT 2018

Good morning archers!

This is my last email before War of the Wings commences (yay!). For those
of you who signed up to marshal shifts on the range this year - thank you!
We have over 80% of shifts full now - in advance - and will be able to fill
the remaining shifts on site. Thank you for making my job easier =)

I will be arriving on site tonight and will begin setting up the range
tomorrow afternoon starting at 1pm. If any else is on site at this time and
would like to lend a hand, I would greatly appreciate it. If the timing of
set up changes for any reason, I will email the list. We will continue set
up on Thursday morning at 8am, if necessary. Opening Ceremonies begins at
10am on Thursday, so set up must be complete by then. Again, if you are
able to help out Thursday morning - it would be appreciated!

Thank you again for your assistance and I look forward to seeing you all at
War!

In Service,

Lady Margaret Lad

Gyronny of six purpure and argent, a tree blasted and
eradicated sable between three mullets of seven points purpure.