[Archers] Target Archery at War of the Wings

Megan Ladd mladd28 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 10:52:47 PDT 2018

Greetings my fellow archers,

It is now one week until War of the Wings! That's right - only seven more
days of emails from yours truly, begging you to sign up for marshal shifts!

For those of you who reached out/signed up for shifts after my last email
on Monday, THANK YOU. You are appreciated.

Here are the shifts that we still have open:

Friday Clout 8am - 9am: Two marshals needed
Friday 10am - 1pm: One marshal needed
Friday 1pm - 4pm: Three marshals needed

Saturday Clout 8am - 9am: Two marshals needed
Saturday 10am - 1pm: Two marshals needed
Saturday 1pm - 4pm: Three marshals needed

If you have availability for any of the above, you can email me directly or
sign up for that shift using the sign up sheet here (please note that the
spreadsheet has three tabs for the three days that the range will be open):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cJ7pMG6BTXec15D1kjTOf1YD2ycvNIQkIiKAqhrkVj0/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you again!

If you have any questions regarding Target Archery at WoW, please email me
anytime at mladd28[AT]gmail[DOT]com.

Yours in Service,

Lady Margaret Lad

Gyronny of six purpure and argent, a tree blasted and
eradicated sable between three mullets of seven points purpure.