[Archers] Yule Toy Tourney Special Shoot

morgul at sc.rr.com morgul at sc.rr.com
Thu Nov 29 09:59:47 PST 2018

My brothers and sisters of the Bow.
Next weekend at Yule Toy Tourney, we will be having a special shoot at 1145 am.  Lord Robert Shockley is planning a whistling arrow clout salute to our late, beloved friend Christoph of Grey.
If you are able to come to Yule Toy Tourney, please join us on the range.  Lord Naran Namuchi is helping provide additional Whistler arrows for those who dont have them.
I think this will be a fine, fitting tribute to a man who meant so much to all of us.
Maistir Cian mac Ceallachain Ui Dubhlaich Autocrat, Yule Toy Tourney 2018