[Archers] Refreshed Archery Pages

Jonathas Jonathas at redfoxden.org
Wed Nov 28 06:05:25 PST 2018

Updated the Scores site to be visually as close to the Atlantian Theme as I
can get it.

While yes, I am a Knight, I am also still a member of the Pelican so
'Master' is still a valid title.  As someone pointed out, my Pelican was
given primarily due to my work for the Archery and Thrown Weapons Community
(IE the Scores Site), given that at the ranges "Master" may be the more
appropriate title.  To me, I've never been hung up on titles, its more
about the fun and experiences along the way, so either one works for me,
just don't call me late for dinner!

Master Jonathas, Knight of the Society
( there how does that work!  :D  )