[Archers] Sadness

michael sheppard mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 07:32:04 PST 2018

Karin and I are deeply sad and so sorry to hear of this great man's
passing. Not just a loss for us but to the entire Kingdom, Society, and to
all who knew him. He gave sooo much. Karin and I will surely miss His
Excellency, Baron Christophe of Grey.  Our love and support we send to Lady
E.

Saphir & Karin

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 9:50 AM Cameron deGrey <camerondegrey at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Im at a great loss. What a great man and his list of works is great and
> evident. Thanks for sharing Lorelei.
>
> Cam
>
> On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 9:39 AM Lorelei Elkins <ladygreenleafe at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> It is with great sadness that I bring news to you of the passing of Baron
>> Christophe of Grey.  He succumbed to cancer in the early hours this
>> morning.  His body will be cremated, and a special memorial service will be
>> held at a later date.  Light a candle today for the man who helped grow the
>> Atlantian archery community when it was in its infancy; the man who taught
>> and inspired so many of us.
>>
>> Hold your loved ones close, celebrate the joys of friendship and of
>> life.  Nothing is certain.
>>
>> With sadness,
>> Mistress Lorelei Greenleafe
>>
>> PS  Please hold off contacting Baroness Eleanor via Facebook.  Her
>> account was hacked.  She needs time to fix it.

*Michael Sheppard Music+, LLC* and
*The Michael Sheppard Group*
*   www.michael-sheppard.com <http://www.michael-sheppard.com>*
*Milkshake*