[Archers] Target Archery at War of the Wings

Megan Ladd mladd28 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 06:10:41 PST 2018

Good morning archers of Atlantia!

I have been remiss in following up with you regarding the great success
that was Target Archery at War of the Wings this year! Firstly, I'd like to
give my sincere thanks to Lord Stephan Grimm and Lord Ronan Mac Imair - my
deputy marshals for the event. The range could not have run without them,
and I mean this quite literally =)

Secondly, I'd like to thank all of the Marshals and MiTs who volunteered
time on the range. We had 23 volunteers - 16 Marshals, 6 MiTs, and 1 Youth
Marshal - all of whom provided invaluable assistance in setting up, tearing
down, inspecting equipment, and running the line.

I'd like to personally thank everyone who was able to help (please forgive
the lack of titles and any potential misspellings): Celestria Alexandre,
Jon Bjarnarson, Lewin de Partone, Eirik Gralokkr, David of Stierbach,
Vadoma, Cameron de Grey, Naran Numuchi, Geoffrey Stuart Baldwin, Martelle
von Charlottenburg, Malena de Isenfir, Daniel of the Red Mountain, Valgard
av Mors, Colum Maxwell, Chris LeStrange (of Stierbach), Catalina D'Isenfir,
Imran Yusuf Le Scorpioun, Robert Shockley of Avonsford, Ivarr Thorgislsson,
Tor Olaffson, Sven Olaffsen, Ryn of Hawkwood, and Jack Stech.

Thank you all! Every one of you helped to make archery at WoW a success! A
special thank you to Gunnora Grimm & Celestria Alexandre for their help
with drawing and painting targets, Vadoma for making the beautiful award
scrolls for our winners, and Dame Emma West for making the silk painted
banners that were awarded to the top three overall shooters =)

Lastly, our winners on the range were as follows:
Stephan Grimm - 1st place overall and best Grand Bowman Elite
David of Stierbach - 2nd place overall and best Bowman Elite
Ronan Mac Imair - 3rd place overall
Naran Numuchi - Best Bowman
Robert Shockley of Avonsford - Best Marksman
Eirik Gralokkr - Best Archer
Eoghan O Suileghain - Best Novice
Xavier Crystal Keeper - Best Youth

For those that did not get their award scrolls after Court at WoW, I will
be sending them by mail. Thank you for providing your addresses =)

If anyone who was present on the range has any
feedback/comments/suggestions to offer, please feel free to email me
directly at mladd28[at]gmail[dot]com
As smoothly as things ran this year, there is always room for improvement!

Thank you all again for a successful Wow!

In Service,
Lady Margaret Lad

Gyronny of six purpure and argent, a tree blasted and
eradicated sable between three mullets of seven points purpure.