[Archers] Archery at WoW

Megan Ladd mladd28 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 06:55:30 PDT 2018

Good morning archers!

Looks like we are gearing up for War of the Wings already! I've met with
the autocrat and MiC to discuss the range layout, schedule, war points, and
specialty shoots. Details are being finalized and I will pass them along as
soon as they are ready =)

There is one thing that the MiC and Autocrat are asking for this year - any
novelty or specialty shoot requests need to be submitted officially on the
WoW website. The link is here:
http://www.warofthewings.com/armored_combat.html

If you look to the left side menu, you will see the header "Online
Tournament & Archery Shoot Submission". There is an underlined link that
says "Click Here" that takes you to a Google Forms submission. If you plan
to host a specialty shoot, please fill out this form!

Those that have contacted me directly about the shoots that they plan to
run - thank you! Anyone else who would like to run a specialty shoot,
please email me AND complete the request form. Right now we have Lady Sarah
and Lord Mungo, who have volunteered to run the Night Shoot again - and
maybe one or two other specialty shoots - details TBD. And Lord Naran plans
to run a Period Bow Shoot now that we have a range for the clout confirmed!

Additionally, any specialty shoot will require a corresponding report from
the marshal in charge of that activity. I am required to submit these
reports on a daily basis. That means that if you decide to run a specialty
shoot, you will need to complete a report that I can submit to the MiC the
same or next day.

If you have any questions about this, please let me know!

Yours in Service,

Lady Margaret Lad
Northern Regional Deputy Chatelain
Kingdom of Atlantia

Gyronny of six purpure and argent, a tree blasted and
eradicated sable between three mullets of seven points purpure.