[Archers] Saint Sebastian's 9 Shoot at Pennsic

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon May 21 15:55:35 PDT 2018

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow. Below is our current list
of volunteer marshals and target station providers. I now need your target
name of your station please for my list. You will need to provide your own
Target station card with the description and scoring information for your
station. Also if there are any other marshals out there that would like to
help, please let me know, we are still 5-7 short to cover the day. We cant
pull this shoot off without a full list of help. I am sad to report this
will most likely be my last year at the helm, my wife and I have higher
aspirations in the SCA and I will need to step back to try to follow that
path. I will still always assist in any way I can. More on this topic later,
and rest assured I think I have already found a very capable and experienced
Gentle to carry on what I started and what all of you have contributed too
year after year after year..

Marshal

	Position

	Target Station?

	Description and scoring...

1

Master Janyn Fletcher

	MIC

	Pendulum

2

Baron Cristophe of Grey??

	Marshal Coordinator

3

Lady Nichola Blackwell

	Check in

4

Lady Damiana

	Marshal

			Afternoon shift

5

Baron Colum

	Marshal

6

Baron Saphir

	Marshal

7

Baroness Karin

	Marshal

8

Master Seamus Mc Ray

	Marshal

9

Lady Aemilia Rosa

	Check in

10

Lord Ronan

	Marshal

11

Baron Cian mac Ceallachain Ui Dubhlaich

	Marshal

12

Master Godai Katsunaga

	Marshal

13

Mistress Lorelei Greenleaf

	Marshal

14

Lord Chris Le Stange

	Marshal

15

Lord Ghijskijn

	Marshal

16

Lord Cameron De Grey

	Marshal

17

Lord Jonathan

	Marshal

18

Lady Margaret Ladd

	Marshal

	Y?

19

Mella Novella Coniglio

	Marshal

20

Lord Wulff Nuremberger

	Marshal

21

Lord Stephan Grimm

	Marshal

22

Lord Allen of WolfHau

	Marshal

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30

In service to our dream!

Janyn

Master Janyn Fletcher of Lancastreschire, OP