[Archers] Night on the Town: Night on the Rhine - Assisting marshals and Mits wa nted and welcome

deallac at juno.com deallac at juno.com
Fri Mar 16 11:23:35 PDT 2018

Greetings all, On 24 March, Lochmere is hosting Night on the Town: Night on the Rhine. Master Kryss and I are teaming together to run the Archery and Thrown Weapons activities.We would love to have some assisting marshals, and would welcome MiTs for either/bothof the activities.  Though the archery range is a bit limited, we have some exciting plans forit, and will be 'theme'ing it together with the TW activities. Please feel free to contact either or both of us if you are interested.(our addresses are cc'd, so thatyou don't need to reply to all if you don't want to) Hope to see many archers and throwers, whether  marshaling or not :) YIS Dame Dealla Cohen, OP, Yew Bow