[Archers] combat arrows

Michael michaelstuart at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 15:35:38 PDT 2018

Hello fellow archers,

Apologies if this is not the right venue to mention this, but I'm not sure
where else I  might reach our combat archers

A few years ago I bought a kit to make 2 dozen Northstar fathead blunt
combat  arrows. I got them put together (glued but not taped) but haven't
managed to get  back into combat archery, so I figured I should sell these
to someone who will actually use them rather than just have them keep
taking up space on the shelf. The kit can be seen at
https://www.northstararchery.com/store/product/fathead-blunt-dozen-arrow-kit/

I suppose I could ship them if necessary, as I haven't been getting to
events much lately, but it would be easier to hand them over in person if
you happen to be in the Charlotte NC area. It would be $118 now to buy
these from Northstar, so please email off list and make me a reasonable
offer if you're interested. They have been kept indoors since I got them,
so are in great shape.

Ld. Eirik