[Archers] Saint Sebastian's 9 Shoot at Pennsic

JAY NARDONE jaynardone at comcast.net
Wed Jun 27 10:37:53 PDT 2018

Good afternoon my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow. Just a reminder if you have not coordinated with Mistress Lorelei for a time to work a shift at the shoot please do so. Also if you are providing a target station, please make sure you print out a target station explanation / scoring card for the archers to read at each station. Dont worry about the station numbers we can assign them the morning of the shoot.

Again I want to thank everyone for your willingness to help with this shoot, we could not pull this off without each and every one of you and it would not have become the staple of archery at Pennsic it is today without your support!

In service,

Master Janyn Fletcher