[Archers] marshaling schedule for St. Sebastian's

john atkins houseofgrey at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 14:53:22 PDT 2018

 Mistress The Demanding,As I can make no guarantees as to my energy levels this Pennsic, my plan was to be an inspecting marshal. I should be able to be there the entire day as I would have the luxury of the shade of the marshal's tent and a chair in which to collapse...........uh.....sit as needed.
cog