[Archers] Spray Foam Target Problems

JAY NARDONE jaynardone at comcast.net
Tue Jul 31 05:33:09 PDT 2018

Lord Mungo, yes. This is how I make the insides of our lollipops and this spray foam needs air to cure properly. I have filled bottles as you did and also noticed that if I tried to fill the cement paper tubes too quickly (all at once) the centers would actually never cure and even months later be like that epoxy goo you described. I love the spray foam for targets as it is cheap for a can and I can fill 2 8-10" lollipop targets with one can. You just need to do half and wait a few minutes and then come back and do the rest, sometimes the little tube will clog and you just have to spray right from the can to finish but it will still work. Getting that stuff on you is not fun either, if it gets on your clothes they are done as nothing will get it out! I alos ran over a can of it in the garage and my car still has some on the exhaust pipe as I could never get it all off underneath!

Master Janyn