[Archers] MiC needed

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford mallardlodge1000 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 10:05:56 PST 2018

Mistress Lorelei and Noble Friends of the Bow,

I am not up to being MIC, but to anyone who is interested, please be
assured that Lady Sarah Sinclair and I will both contribute whatever time
we can spare to help make the next WoW Archery Shoot a success. I am
planning to offer a shoot with prizes.

Yours Aye,

Mungo