[Archers] St. Sebastian's shoot 9 at Pennsic this year

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Tue Feb 27 15:29:12 PST 2018

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow. The current list of
marshals and target stations is listed below. We are still short on helping
marshals and target stations. For those of you that are making target
stations you should be thinking of what you will be doing within our theme
of Viking Tales. I will need your target descriptions and scoring
information by May or so for the target cards. Please if you have not signed
up to help yet, we can really use your support!

In service, Janyn

Master Janyn Fletcher of Lancastreschire, OP

Marshal

	Position

	Target Station?

1