[Archers] Fw (1): qn

Gordon KINNIE am_piobaire at comcast.net
Wed Dec 26 13:06:05 PST 2018

http://www.johnnyshot.com/edntykck/rz5yk.cfm?fbieywf5q8<http://www.johnnyshot.com/edntykck/rz5yk.cfm?fbieywf5q8>

/12/26/2018 1:06:05 PM/

  8.45 a.m.  Start on black opaque tights. Pair one seems to have Shrunk – crotch is three inches above knees. Get second pair on and find hole on back of leg. Throw away. Suddenly remember had Lycra mini-skirt on when returned home with Daniel last time. Go to living room. Triumphantly locate skirt between cushions on sofa.

Nearly ten years had passed since the Dursleys had woken up to find their nephew on the front step, but Privet Drive had hardly changed at all. The sun rose on the same tidy front gardens and lit up the brass number four on the Dursleys' front door; it crept into their living room, which was almost exactly the same as it had been on the night when Mr. Dursley had seen that fateful news report about the owls. Only the photographs on the mantelpiece really showed how much time had passed.

I went back out to the dinette to see if there was any more coffee. There was about two-thirds of a cup. I added cream and sugar and carried my cup over to the telephone. I dialed Police Headquarters downtown and asked for the Detective Bureau and then for Lieutenant Floyd Greer.