[Archers] Call for Marshals (Stierbach Baronial Birthday, Sept. 8)

thaduck thaduck at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 28 08:16:48 PDT 2018

Sorry but I'll be at Rip Rap War that weekend

I'd like to put out a call for marshals for Stierbach's Baronial Birthday, on Saturday, September 8th. This event is located at the Loudoun County Fairgrounds in Leesburg, VA.
I will need assistance for setup, inspections, running the clout, and teardown.
The plan for the range during the day is to have people make groups of 2-4 with at least one marshal present in each, so most groups will be able to operate their own timed rounds - however, if it turns out to be a busy day, I'd like to have some marshals on standby that I can place on these timed rounds if need be, to help things move more quickly.

I also want everyone to enjoy the shoot, so no one will be asked to marshal all day. (Unless you want to.. ?)
If anyone is able to dedicate an hour or two of their time, that is more than enough!

The schedule is as follows:

8am-9am Setup
9:30-10:00am Inspections and Practice Range opens
10:00am Clout
Shoot runs throughout the day immediately following the clout
4pm(subject to change due to court)- Teardown

Please reply here or email me at galexandriataylor at gmail.com if you are able to help.
Thank you!

YIS,
Lady Alexandre d'Amiens (Sanada Aya)