[Archers] Marshals needed for Sacred Stone Baronial Birthday.

morgul at sc.rr.com morgul at sc.rr.com
Fri Aug 24 18:07:14 PDT 2018

Between court and a good friend sitting vigil, I'm not sure how much spare time I'll have, but I'll try to come down and help for a bit.

-------- Original message --------From: Lorelei Elkins <ladygreenleafe at gmail.com> Date: 8/24/18  9:28 AM  (GMT-05:00) To:  Cc: archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org Subject: [Archers] Marshals needed for Sacred Stone Baronial Birthday.
As far as I know, I’ll be the only archery marshal (and MiC) for archery at the upcoming Sacred Stone Baronial Birthday.  Anyone else?  Lord Robert will stop by briefly but can I count on anyone else?  It’s going to be a pretty sad shoot with just me there doing all of it. The range is open Saturday and Sunday (morning).  I won’t be able to do it all myself.

Thanks!!

Lorelei

Sent from my iPad