[Archers] Highland River Melees

Alexandria Taylor Kittyko93 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 19:06:23 PDT 2018

Old School Insurrection at Highland River Melees
June 1st-3rd 2018
Barony of Highland Foorde

Greetings Archers of Atlantia,

Prepare your bows and arrows for Highland River Melees!

Lord Christoff Le Strange and I, Alexandria of Stierbach(Sanada Aya), will be running the archery at this upcoming event. We look forward to presenting you with a great day of shooting made for all ages and skill levels- complete with fancy prizes!!

If you are an MIT(or full marshal) and would like to help out on the range, or have any general inquiries, please drop an email to either one of us at-
Lady Alexandria- galexandriataylor at gmail.com
Lord Christoff- chrisrstrange at gmail.com
Thank you!

We look forward to hearing from you!