[Archers] War of the Wings 2018

nicholas m freer neacalban1 at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 10:01:37 PDT 2018

Let me amend my previous statement regarding a Period Shoot at WoW. I am happy to bring the targets and set up, provided we have a more suitable range than last year. We really need enough room to set up a proper clout, among other things.  And 50 yards does not cut it.

Lord Naran Numuchi, Bow Khan of The Great Dark Horde