[Archers] War of the Wings 2018

Megan Ladd mladd28 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 06:35:06 PDT 2018

Good morning Archers of Atlantia!

Following Coronation this past Saturday, I spoke with Duchess Luned - this
year's autocrat for War of the Wings - and accepted the position of Marshal
in Charge of Target Archery for the event. I've also spoken with Mistress
Lorelei and we have plans to go over the range and discuss
planning/organization within the month. In the meantime, if any one has any
ideas or feedback that they would like to offer please email me at mladd28
[AT] gmail [DOT] com. I will be sending updates and requests for marshal
assistance in the coming months prior to the event, so stay tuned =)

Thank you for your time!

Yours in Service,

Lady Margaret Lad
Northern Regional Deputy Chatelain
Kingdom of Atlantia

Gyronny of six purpure and argent, a tree blasted and
eradicated sable between three mullets of seven points purpure.