[Archers] Baronial Archery Champion Shoot at War of the Wings

Craig morgul at sc.rr.com
Sun Sep 10 14:50:50 PDT 2017

I wanted to share with you a challenge that I am sending out to all of
the landed Barons and Baronesses in the Kingdom of Atlantia.  With the
gracious agreement of Mistress Lorelei, Archery Marshal in Charge at War
of the Wings, I am inviting all Baronial Archery Champions to meet me on
the range so that we may all test our skills against each other in a
friendly competition.

I hope to see many of you there!

-Cian

---

Greetings to the Landed Barons and Baronesses of the Kingdom of Atlantia!

I am Lord Cian mac Cellacháin hUí Dublaich, and I am currently
representing the Barony of Nottinghill Coill as Their Excellencies’
Baronial Archery Champion.

I come before You today, to issue a challenge to all Baronial Archery
Champions in Atlantia, to come and meet me on the archery range at War
of the Wings, so that we may test our skills against one another in a
friendly competition.  This is not a contest to see who is the best
archer, or who has the best bow, or anything like that.  This is simply
an opportunity for the Baronial Archery Champions to take the field
together and test our skills against each other.  I would raise my bow,
not against my brothers and sisters of the arrow, but beside them in
friendship and fun.

The competition will be held on Friday, October 20 at 2:00 PM on the
archery range at War of the Wings.  I would encourage any and all Landed
Barons and Baronesses to come out and cheer on Your champion.

I look forward to sharing the archery field with my fellow champions at War!