[Archers] Archery at Battle on the Bay

deallac at juno.com deallac at juno.com
Mon Sep 4 08:40:28 PDT 2017

Greetings all, I am running the Archery range at Battle on the Bay and would love to haveany assistance with setup, running, etc.... MiTs are definitely welcome and encouraged. :) Set up will be on Friday, 22 Sep, time tbd.I may be called away from the range for a choral performance, so coverage isneeded, so that I don't have to close the range (I actually do have one volunteer,so I may be covered, but more is better. Heads up.  We will not be using the usual location for the range (I hope... communicationsstill to be finalized), since the Equestrians have most of that section reserved for their use. Details to come :) Again, any and all assistance greatly appreciated. YIS Dealla