[Archers] Tournament at Elchenburg Castle Nov 10-12

Tristan Wulf tristanwulf at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 28 19:47:31 PDT 2017

This event is coming up the weekend of November 10-12.
Teams consisting of armored fighters, equestrians, archers and heralds will be working as teams to score points throughout the day on Saturday.
It looked to me like a fun event when I signed up to run the Archery portion of the event.  Check it out and if you like it find some folks from our other SCA disciplines and team up for what looks to be a fun day!
Details are on the web site: Tournament at Elchenburg Castle

|   |
Tournament at Elchenburg Castle
 SCA Tournament Elcheburg Castle Charlesbury Crossing Atlantia Sacred Stone  |   |

If you have any Archery specific questions, contact me.  There will be a modest prize for the winner of the Archery portion of the Event.  Points and some details of the archery may vary depending on the number of teams who come out to play.
Yours in Service,
Lord Tristan di LupoTarget Archery Marshall - Tournament at Elchenburg