[Archers] War of the Wings

JAMES FRAILEY seamusmcray at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 13:33:35 PDT 2017

Good afternoon, I know I have reached to you all before about War of the
Wings (WOW) so stick with me. This fantastic event is about 2 weeks away
and Mistress Lorelei needs everyones help. If you are planning on attending
WOW and you are a marshal please stop by the range and lend some time. If
you are a MIT please stop by the range and put in a shift. If your not a
marshal and want to help please stop by the range. There are many things
you can do to help Lorelei. Please stop by the range and offer some help.

WOW is a large event, mini Pennsic, and many people want to participate in
the archery activity. Lets show Atlantia how fantastic our archery
community is by making the range a safe, warm and an inviting place to
visit.

Thank you.

In service,

Baron Seamus McRay