[Archers] St. Sebastian's Shoot IX at Pennsic next year

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Wed Nov 22 13:28:46 PST 2017

Good afternoon everyone, I had computer issues and lost the original list I
just started so please if you already responded to me and you don't see your
name on this list, just let me know and I will re-add you. Also we are still
in need of more marshals and target stations for the shoot. I know it is
early but if any of you have ever run a shoot of this size, you know it is
never too early to start planning! So please support this shoot and our
Kingdom as we have now for the last 8 years prior. I could never do this
without all of you and thank you greatly for the support you have given over
the years! Also we will need to select a theme for this year's shoot. Here
is a suggestion list and we can add more to it if any of you have any other
ideas?

The hobbit. Google image the hobbit cartoons

Greek Tales / Mythology

Viking tales

World of Froud

Pagan folk tales