[Archers] St. Sebastian's 8 Shoot at Pennsic this year

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon May 22 15:28:15 PDT 2017

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow, we still need a few more
marshals ( about 5 to 7 more would be perfect!) to assist during the day for
the St. Sebastian's shoot at Pennsic this year. As I have been stating,
Mistress Lorelei, will be coordinating the marshals and time slots during
the day and Lord Saphir will be the MIC in my stead. We cannot make this
shoot successful and fun for all without the adequate amount of help. So
please, if you are attending Pennsic, think about volunteering. I want to
thank all of you, this shoot would have never gotten to where it is today
without the help from you all!

Since I will not be in attendance this year, please make sure you print out
your target station information and scoring information on something you can
affix to the station post for archers to be able to read. Lord Saphir will
take care of placing them on the range during setup but it will be up to you
to provide that information.

In service,

Janyn

Marshal