[Archers] Gwyntarian Winter Challenge Results

Garth Groff sarahsan at embarqmail.com
Tue May 2 04:06:32 PDT 2017

Noble Friends of the Bow,

The Gwyntarian Winter Challenge ended in mid-April, and by now all the
results appear to have been posted:
http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/scor1617.html . The shoot was a triumph
for the mighty archers of Atlantia. Out of 234 total archers, 25 were
from Atlantia, and we won seven of the top 20 slots. Vivat to all those
who participated!

Special thanks to Lord Enequy for introducing me to this shoot. Here in
Isenfir we shot the Challenge twice at our regular practices, and it was
very popular with our archers. I plan to offer it again next year.

I hope next year even more Atlantians will shoot this very interesting
and enjoyable challenge.

Yours Aye,

Lord Mungo Napier, The Archer of Mallard Lodge