[Archers] Fw: coronation archery

thaduck thaduck at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 31 05:34:43 PDT 2017

Myself and Vittoria will be there but not able to transport targets. We'll be able to help in any way needed
Ivarr

-------- Original message --------From: michael sheppard <mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com> Date: 3/30/17  11:33 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Lady Esperanza <lady_esperanza at cox.net> Cc: archers at atlantia.sca.org Subject: Re: [Archers] Fw: coronation archery
All hands on deck!If you are an archery marshal or an MiT, you are needed!  Please, if you are attending Coronation, please let me/us know.We can use you!!
We may have a thing, still!
--
Dietrich Saphir zum Drache (EDEM-TA, OYB)
Kingdom of Atlantia

Kingdom Emergency Deputy Earl Marshal - Target Archery (EDEM-TA)Companion of The Order of the Yew Bow (OYB)Protegé to Mistress Rhonwen verch Tuder (OP, OL)