[Archers] Fw: coronation archery

michael sheppard mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 20:33:17 PDT 2017

*All hands on deck!*
If you are an archery marshal or an MiT, you are needed!  *Please*, if you
are attending Coronation, please let me/us know.
We can use you!!

*We may have a thing, still!*

--
Dietrich Saphir zum Drache (EDEM-TA, OYB)
*Kingdom of Atlantia*

*Kingdom Emergency Deputy Earl Marshal - Target Archery *(EDEM-TA)
*Companion of The Order of the Yew Bow *(OYB)
*Protegé to Mistress Rhonwen verch Tuder (OP, OL)*