[Archers] Marshal Class at DTG

Garth Groff sarahsan at embarqmail.com
Thu Mar 16 16:00:27 PDT 2017

Friends,

I have had one request for a warrant class at Defending the Gate on 24
March. The class is set for 10:00, either in the small gazebo outside
the hall or at a table in the corner of the main hall (depending on the
weather and what the autocrat agrees to. If anyone else needs a class,
please contact me so I know how many people to prepare handouts for.
Also, be sure to bring your Blue Card, or at least have your membership
number and dues expiration date.

Yours Aye,

Lord Mungo Napier, Laird of Mallard Lodge