[Archers] Refresher

Bob Welenc bob_welenc at cablespeed.com
Sat Mar 11 14:53:56 PST 2017

The website http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/ is working, but when I tried to go to the warranted archery marshals webpage, it comes back with a 404 error.  Is there a problem with one of the servers?

Ivan Borisovich

Robert J Welenc

(410) 487-1730 (cell)

From: Archers [mailto:archers-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org] On Behalf Of Allen Miller
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2017 10:11 AM
To: JAMES FRAILEY; Archers; Mindi Bishop
Subject: Re: [Archers] Refresher

Seamus  I am unable to get into the site

Alen

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 4:06 PM JAMES FRAILEY <seamusmcray at gmail.com> wrote:

So I wanted to remind people if you need to update your status whether its a class you have taken or membership update you need to go to the MARSHAL PAGE (https://marshal.atlantia.sca.org/) to REQUEST A WARRANT (https://warrant.atlantia.sca.org/warrants/request/1) and fill it out and you will be update. Membership updates are done once a month so it is not an immediate update.

Marshals that teach a class need to go to the MARSHAL PAGE (https://marshal.atlantia.sca.org/) to the EVENT REPORT (https://warrant.atlantia.sca.org/reports/new) and fill it out and also add the roster from that class.

I know this sounds odd since Archers do not need a warrant. This is an updated tool we should all be using.

Thank you very much.

In service,

Lord Seamus McRay

Atlantia Archery DEM