[Archers] Pennsic Champions Team

GEORGE NARDONE jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Jun 25 15:02:23 PDT 2017

That would be "Baron Seamus Mc Ray" :)

Janyn

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App

------ Original Message ------

From: JAMES FRAILEY
To: michael sheppard
Cc: Archers
Sent: June 25, 2017 at 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Archers] Pennsic Champions Team

No one is required your Excellency, but if you can make it it will help your ability to make the team. I know we will be all tired but Atlantians are strong. I will have this discussion with the ÆthelmearcArchery General about the Marshal/archers that help put on the St Sebastians shoot..

In service,

Lord Seamus McRay
Atlantia Archery DEM

In service,