[Archers] Pennsic Champions Team

JAMES FRAILEY seamusmcray at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 13:23:48 PDT 2017

I am sending this email to all archers on this list. Please if you get this
email spread the word.

Atlantia will be aligned with Æthelmearc this year at Pennsic. This year
the Archery Champions Team will be picked on tryouts. There will be a few
spots for the Champions from each Kingdom aligned with Æthelmearc but the
rest of the slots will be picked based on performance. Saturday, Sunday and
Tuesday are tryouts and I encourage everyone to be there. There will be 30
archers chosen to shoot and 10 alternates. Atlantia has a great opportunity
to fill many slots and we will need everyones best effort to challenge the
East and Middle.

Please check the archery schedule for times. I hope to see everyone come an
try out. Thank you very much.

In service,

Lord Seamus McRay
Atlantia Archery DEM