[Archers] Teaching marshal needed for Blades and Bows

Craig morgul at sc.rr.com
Thu Jun 15 13:21:54 PDT 2017

The autocrat for the event Blades and Bows, being held next weekend in
Spartanburg, SC (Barony of Nottinghill Coill) is in desperate need of
someone to teach the Archery Marshal 101 class.  Is there anyone that
would be willing to travel down and teach it?

I was going to, until the date had to be moved, and it conflicted with
Known World Heralds and Scribes Symposium, which I was already committed
to attend.

Please let me know if you think you can help!

Lord Cian mac Ceallachain Ui Dubhlaich