[Archers] St. Sebastian's Shoot information

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Jun 4 12:53:48 PDT 2017

Good morning my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow! Below is the latest list of
helping marshals and target station information I have. If I have somehow
missed you please let me know I assure you it is nothing personal I am just
getting older and a bit more forgetful :) But in seriousness, we could use
just a few more people as marshals. We have enough now to cover the range if
everyone shows up and does their shift, but we need a few more for
inspections, etc. So please if you have not signed up yet, think about
helping support this shoot. Also Mistress Lorelei will not be attending
Pennsic so Baron Christophe of Grey will be the marshal coordinator for the
shoot. Please see him for assignments and your shift. We would ask that if
you shoot first in the morning, please make sure you stick around to work
your noon to 4pm shift so the other marshal's have a chance to shoot or not
be in the field all day long! Also soon to be His Excellency, Saphir will be
the MIC for this event this year in my stead. I want to thank you all for
the hard work and effort, without you, we would have never made it to 8
years and counting!

Marshal

	Position

	Target Station?