[Archers] Pennsic Combat Archery and Siege Battle

JAMES FRAILEY seamusmcray at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 14:08:27 PDT 2017

12:30 - 2:30 pm Combat Archery and Siege Battle - War Point Battlefield

The Combat Archers and Siege operators are looking for some help on
Wednesday of War Week. There is a battle where we need all the help we can
get from our amazing shield forces of Atlantia. There will be only shields
to protect and hold ground for this battle. But there will be rocks, thrown
weapons of several kinds to throw at the enemy. It is a blast to quote
Grace Bryan. Come out and have some fun and help us win the war point. You
need at least Demi Gauntlets to throw weapons.

Thank you all in advance.

In service,

Baron Seamus McRay
Atlantia Archery DEM