[Archers] St. Sebastian

john atkins houseofgrey at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 12:53:44 PDT 2017

Marshals,I will be heading up the marshals for the St. Sebastian shoot for Mistress Lorelei who will be unable to attend Pennsic this year. My plan is to have two shifts. One 9 - 12:30 and the second 12:30 - 4. I am basing this on the number of marshal I currently know I have on the list (see below). We should have 10 confirmed shooting stations and 3 more possibles for a maximum of 13. At this point I have 26 marshals on the list. If we have more marshals the shifts can be shorter. It it my intention that any marshal who volunteers to run a line or do inspections will also be able to shoot the course.
As I like to plan things out and accomodate people's requests as much as I can, please consult the list attached and let me know if you have a preference for a morning or afternoon shift or no preference.
If you know of MITs who will be attending Pennsic strongly encourage them to serve a shift as well. Pennsic is a fantastic opportunity for MITs and new marshals to experience nearly every variation on the theme of archery which will serve them well at their local events.
Thanks and see you on the range at Pennsic,Baron CoG.............should that be bcog?

|  Martelle Von Charlottenburg

|  Cristophe of Grey

|  Nichola Blackwell

|  Damiana