[Archers] Pennsic

john atkins houseofgrey at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 18:53:36 PDT 2017

Let me add if you are choosing to marshal the Atlatian St.SEbastian Shoot the middle Saturday I would like to know of you to add to y list. That would be list other than the one published by Jaynin previously. I plan, at this point, two shifts, one on the morning and one in the afternoon, It is my goal than every marshal also shoot the course.
Baron Christophe of GreyMarshal coordinator for the St. Sebastian Shoot