[Archers] Archery during the first week at Pennsic

Miles de Locwode milesdelocwode at cox.net
Tue Jul 25 15:11:05 PDT 2017

To All,

Godric announced that they plan on opening the range during the day from Wednesday through Friday of the first week.  It will be open for Royal rounds and practice only.  No war points shooting.   I believe there will be four two hour shifts and they will need six marshals a shift (estimate on both).  So if your are there first week and you are a marshal and you want to help, there will be opportunity.  I haven't heard anything on specifics beyond that.  If I hear anything before I go up on Thursday night I will post.  I will most likely be able to get more information there once I see Godric.  If you want information at Pennsic, just stop by Camp Longbow/Crossbow.  We should know more by then.

Also, remember that range setup starts Monday at 10:00.  More hands make light work.

Miles

Sent from my iPad