[Archers] Combat Archery Help

JAMES FRAILEY seamusmcray at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 06:46:25 PDT 2017

If you can:

Please pass this on to anyone who is willing to help out at CA Point this
year.  We are in really needing people who can be scribes and record
information on our forms.

*Pennsic CA Inspection point volunteers needed!*

If you already know how to inspect at least one type of ammo or
bow/crossbow, please come up and get your card to help inspect. Hours begin
on Wednesday, August 2nd.  We could use a lot of help through Sunday so
everyone can get their initial inspections done.  Stop by early to see when
we need you.

*If you don’t know how to inspect, but still want to help, we need people
to help log the information as we inspect.   Though we call you scribes,
you just need legible (but not necessarily pretty) writing.  It really
helps the Point work faster and smoother.  We even welcome people who don’t
know much/anything about CA, as long as they can fill in the spaces on the
appropriate sheet!  Remember, we have shade for people who work…*

See you soon!

Sarah of the Erie Sea, Deputy to the DEM for CA in the Middle Kingdom

In service,

Baron Seamus McRay
Atlantia Archery DEM